Kewords:Copperhead WiFi Shield V2.0 for Arduino,Cuhead-WIFI-Shield-V2,Arduino Wifi shield
CuHead WiFi shield Version 2.0! It has the EEPROM that can be used to store the webpages, it also has the batterty charging components populated.
This is the shield you need to get Wi-Fi connectivity to your Arduino-based project! This shield provides 802.11b connectivity and is a direct drop-on plug-and-play solution to your Arduino Diecimila/Duemilanove/Uno R2/3.
The second revision of this board has all the components in surface mount form. The new and exciting feature of the second revision of this board is the addition of a 16Mbit serial flash for storing web pages and other data! This additional storage space can be used for storing more complex and feature rich webpages, as well as sensor type data to be downloaded at a future time.
Add-on shield built for Arduino Diecimila, Duemilanove and Uno R2/R3
- Dimensions, shape, even color match exactly!
- True plug-n-play solution
- Uses SPI for host communication (max speed 25MHz)
- All Arduino headers brought out for easy access
- Easy access reset button on-board
- On-board PCB antenna
- Switchable interrupt pin usage between INT0 and digital pin 8
- Switchable LED on digital pin 9
- Switchable CS pin for serial flash between digital pin 10 and digital pin 7
Wi-Fi Module Features
802.11b Wi-Fi certified
- 1Mbps and 2Mbps throughput speeds
- Supports both infrastructure (BSS) and ad hoc (IBSS) wireless networks
Ability to create secured and unsecured networks
- WEP (64-bit and 128-bit)
- WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) PSK
Low power usage
- Sleep mode: 250μA
- Transmit: 230mA
- Receive: 85mA
- Slave select (SS) : Arduino pin 10 (port B, pin 2)
- Clock (SCK) : Arduino pin 13 (port B, pin 5)
- Master in, slave out (MISO) : Arduino pin 12 (port B, pin 4)
- Master out, slave in (MOSI) : Arduino pin 11 (port B, pin 3)
Interrupt (Uses only one of the following, depending on jumper setting)
- INT0 : Arduino pin 2 (port D, pin 2)
- DIG8 : Arduino pin 8 (port B, pin 0)
LED : Arduino pin 9 (port B, pin 1)
- To regain use of this pin, remove the LED jumper cap
- 5V power
If you setup the serial dataflash CS pin to use pin 10, then the WiFi module will not be usable. In order to use the dataflash and WiFi concurrently, the dataflash jumper CS pin must be set to pin 7.
- User Manual
- Can CuHead be used on Arduino Mega?
- Source code files
- How to Compile CuHead sample code for Arduino Uno
- Sample Projects:
Click below links to view instructions: